By signing the membership application, a Northern California Counties Time Bank applicant affirms:
- "I understand that, as a time bank, we offer neighborly services to each other. Members provide services to the best of their ability and do not guarantee their work. I understand that the NCC Time Bank is a coordinating agency only and cannot guarantee the performance of anyone who is referred, and is not responsible for the services performed.
- "I understand that expenses for any materials used will be the responsibility of the recipient, and expenses will be agreed upon before the service is delivered. I agree to only exchange lawful services or goods through the time bank.
- "I understand that the NCC Time Bank cannot be held responsible for any injury to persons or damage to property experienced while involved with the program. The applicant hereby agrees to hold the NCC Time Bank, as well as its employees and/or agents harmless from any and all claims or liabilities for any activities performed by a time bank volunteer.
- "I agree to take responsibility for any accident or injuries that I might suffer while on property owned or rented by any time bank member and waive any claim against that member.
- "I assume complete responsibility for the supervision and safety of my family members, including children, and take responsibility for any damage or accident in which my family members may be involved.
- "I understand that there will be immediate termination of membership of any member who harasses, harms, or interferes with any other NCC Time Bank member or the NCC Time Bank organization.
- "I agree to refer any complaints or concerns to NCC Time Bank and to refer any disagreements between NCC Time Bank members to NCC Time Bank. I agree that if I use my personal vehicle in rendering volunteer service through the NCC Time Bank, I will, in accordance with California law, arrange to keep in effect legal automobile liability insurance covering bodily injury and property damage.
- "I pledge not to reveal the contents of the NCC Time Bank service website, nor any other documentation provided by my local time bank, to non-members, especially any personal information provided. I will not reveal the password for my time bank account to non-members, and will use reasonable care to protect the password."
A detailed out line of our Member Polices Can be found here. Please take some time to review them.